I got nominated for a Liebster Today!
Apparently it’s award session here in the blogosphere! After getting all worked up yesterday bout the ABC Award, today it’s the Liebster Award. I’m feeling dizzy from all this being nominated stuff. If only there was a ceremony involving fancy evening gowns. . .
All joking aside thank you so very much The Playground for the nomination! I am so grateful to be nominated.
Rules of the Liebster Award
- Each nominee must link back to the person who nominated them.
- Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
- Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
My Ten Answers
1. Without looking, what are the first three things that you can think of that I would find in your refrigerator if I took a peek? Zucchini, eggs, and cheese. Casue that’s pretty much always in the fridge.
2. Whose bath water (besides mine) would you drink? After clarification I learned this question is really about who I admire. I admire most Aubrey Hepburn.
3. What is at the top of your bucket list? Actually finishing writing a book and learn how to do jumps in figure skating.
4. Why have you not done that thing that is on the top of your bucket list yet? No..seriously..what’s stopping you? The book I am struggling to find a cohesive plot or theme and motivation to write anything longer than a few thousand words. I used to figure skate (over a decade ago) so now I have to relearn all the basics before I can learn to jump.
5. Boxers or briefs? Boxer briefs. I love the combo. I particularly like that you can get boxer briefs with superhero logos on them now. I do love a superhero.
6. A genie pops out of the lantern and grants you one wishes, and tells you that you cannot wish for more wish, because it is unoriginal and everybody does that. You also can’t wish for world peace because it messes up my next question. What is your wish? A yearly stipend of a million a year for life. That would totally fund my writing career!
7. What would be your first step in achieving world peace? I would make watching Super Soul Sunday mandatory across the world because the guests have the most amazing stories and advice. You can’t watch that show and not come out of it a better person.
8. If you were arrested, who would your one phone call be to and why? My husband. He’s always getting me out of trouble (and occasionally into it)
9. What is your biggest regret in life? That I have let the false idea that art isn’t a “real” job stop me from being a full-time artist.
10. Star Wars or Star Trek? (Nerd rules stand… you have to and can only choose one.) Star Trek. Come on is that even a competition? And while were at it I’m a TNG girl all the way. That Caption Jean-Luc Picard. I’d drink Earl Grey with him anyday.
I Nominate (note I decided to only nominate blogs I have not nominated for an award before)
My Ten Questions
1. What’s your superpower?
2. What’s on your reading list right now?
3. What’s on your playlist right now?
4. What is the meaning of your name and do you feel it accurately describes you?
5 .What is your favorite object in your home and why?
6 .What historical era/place would you most like to live in (say you got sucked into a time machine and couldn’t get back to the 22nd century)?
7 .What were your New Year’s resolutions (if any)?
8. Why did you start your blog and how do you feel it’s going?
9. What’s your award show acceptance speech?
10. Name something interesting that happened to you today